February 14, 2010

starting with a rave

As I sit down to finally enter the world of blogging, I decided it would be best to start off with a positive note. I apologize in advance for the caveman-like formatting (I am completely blog-illiterate). Seeing as I don't know anyone who will read my blog, maybe it won't matter...

In 2010, my favorite things so far are:
1. Container Store's cereal to-go containers = ingenious! Instead of carrying around 2 containers + a spoon, it's now all compacted into 1 container that fits in my cup holder.
http://www.containerstore.com/shop/kitchen/foodontheGo/foodContainers?productId=10022692

2. Pedicures where the pedicure chair gives you a massage. 'Nuff said.

3. The Bay department store: because they care about their existing customers. N's jacket broke 2 months after we bought it (not ideal when it's winter in Canada). The clothing company refused to answer my e-mails and calls, but after 3 weeks of non-response, I stopped by the Bay on a whim and asked if they could do anything about it. The Bay is fixing the jacket for us. They actually care about their customers. That made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment