April 15, 2012

Best nails ever!

So I'm officially a Shellac addict. I started getting Shellac manicures about a year ago and have not gone back since. For those of you who don't know, Shellac manicures are colored gels, which means they protect your nails and don't come off with regular nail polish remover (they have to be soaked in acetone). If you get them done right (and believe me, I've seen people get them done wrong), they should last at least 2 weeks. Mine last 3 - 4 weeks (though I'll admit the 4th week is a bit of a stretch sometimes). So last time I went to the manicurist, they offered me the OPI colored gels instead of the Shellac ones (same idea, different brand). This is OPI's second attempt and I have to say I'm impressed! It's lasted with similar durability to Shellac, and the best part is that it comes in more colors! This may be a new move for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment